I think I make the best egg sandwich. Why? Because it's simple, fast, and tasty. And I want to share it with you.
What really makes my egg sandwiches the best is partly the ingredients, but mostly, the following:
Now, to the making.
- Get a plate and a small bowl.
- Beat a single egg in the bowl, place in a microwave, and set the timer for 60 seconds.
- Slice two thin pats of butter and set them on the edge of the plate.
- Set cheese slice on the side of the plate.
- Toast your bread to a medium brown.
- As soon as the bread pops, pull the slices and place the pats in the center of each so that they can start to melt.
- The thinner the pat, the faster it melts.
- Start the microwave.
- Spread the butter on the toast and place the cheese on a slice so that it can start to melt a bit.
- When the microwave is finished, carefully extract the egg (it should be nice and fluffy) and place it on the slice with the cheese.
- Place the other slice on top of the sandwich and wait 60 seconds.
What you get is a crisp, warm, fluffy egg, cheese-melty experience that's ready in minutes with little cleanup.